Need some information

delock

Registered
Good morning everyone,

I 'm the new owner of a 2008 blk/orange busa. The bike is fairly new with 2600 miles (now 2800+).

I have a question and would greatly appreciate any and all help.

The bike was sold to me with out owner manual, tool kit and any other books that came with it. Where can I get these items from?

I have the book and a new tool kit i don't use $100 for both and there yours

How bout for shipping ???

Good luck with the search. I wouldn't worry about the manual, and make sure you download the online shop manuals here :thumbsup:

And for the most part it just something to have. Nerd in me i guess. I need to print out the shop manual and put it in a three ring binder. 645 pages........???

Thanks guys

@schism thanks bro.. I saw those on ebay but wanted to take the route of an owner having a set someone where but not the bike anymore.

blownws6 if you do just hit me on pm.

Just curious: Why wasn't the original Owner's Manual and tool kit with this low mileage bike when you bought it? I hope you thoroughly looked it over to make sure nothing else was missing!?

Just curious: Why wasn't the original Owner's Manual and tool kit with this low mileage bike when you bought it? I hope you thoroughly looked it over to make sure nothing else was missing!?

Well the guy I brought it from brought it from another guy who friend dropped it.

Here are the pics from ebay

Suzuki : Hayabusa:eBay Motors (item 130321420102 end time Aug-03-09 19:55:15 PDT)

Mechanical: Great..need to find out why today It was hard for me to go in first from neutral or second.

Bodywise...just damage fairings

as for the book and tools....well they were place in the cowl since the first owner had a rear seat on the back. The cowl and stuff was place on the trailer and.............forgot about until they stop for gas:banghead:

Back