Owner's manual

nikolai80

Registered
Greetings from Greece!!!
I am the proud owner of a brand new blue 08 busa and am loving it!!

I have a question......I bought the bike but the dealer did not suply me with the owner's manual.
Can it be downloaded from somewhere? Where can I find it?
With a little search that I made I saw that I can only find the service manual which I downloaded but I would also like to know what is written on that little book they give you with the bike.

Congrats and welcome to the community!
biggrin.gif
Blue is the same color I have, shes a beauty eh?
https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=77;t=87771

It certainly couldn't hurt to use the service manual. All of the maintenance schedules and how-to's should be in chapter one, same as in the owner's manual.

--Wag--

I have not seen an "owners manual" online, just the service manual. Is the dealer refusing to get you one? BTW, welcome to the oRg!
beerchug.gif

Yes....unfortunately....
They say it got lost in the way and they don't have another one to give me
Mate, that is a really piss poor effort from your dealer. Imagine if you'd short-changed him when paying for your Busa and then your excuse was that the extra money got lost on your way to the shop. He'd tell you to bugger off and get the rest before he gave you the bike.

If the dealer refuses to order a new manual for you try contacting Suzuki Corporate (Europe) and explain what has happened, at the very least the threat of this should get your dealer doing something.

Re: Owner's manual

i cant seem to get the service manual link to work, can any of you guys help?

Good choice of colour. Like Leviathan says, your dealer has to step up to the plate. If he values your custom he needs to order you a replacement manual at the two sweet.

If its an official import Sfakianakis will not hesitate to give one in Greek.Otherwise pm me to lend you mine for a copy.I live in Athens :beerchug:

welcome aboard and congrats on your new bike. the dealership can't pony up a $20 owners manual after you spent thousands? you should tell them to find you one asap or return the bike and shop elsewhere.

Yes....unfortunately....
They say it got lost in the way and they don't have another one to give me

Not acceptable that's like saying well we lost one of the keys, All bikes come with a packet that has all the info for the original owner.Get in touch with your Suzuki rep I bet he can take care of it for you. :thumbsup:

Back