need some help

busamac1300

Registered
bike starting acting funny while riding and just shut down when I slowed down, now wont start. was riding the bike for about an hour no problems. When I try to start the bike when it is in gear its lunging forward. Wont start in nuetral either. Got it started once and soon as i put it in gear it jumped and cut off. It wont even roll in gear when I pull the clutch in. I have to put it in nuetral just to roll it. Does this sound like a clutch issue?

My car used to do that and it was the clutch. So my guess would be yes it the clutch. But the smart people will chime in soon.

Try bleeding the clutch, you may have some air in the system.. Inspect the clutch slave cylinder for leaks. While you are down there, clean the actuator rod..

I opened her up and see the problem 2 of the spring bolts were off and the springs where shattered, dont know how that happened. One of the bolts got logged into one of the other holes at an angle, dont know how I am going to get it out, its blocking one of the other bolts.

Back