please help !!!

Get a long skinny screwdriver and run it thru the right side to the idle mechanism and adjust it up a bit.

check your idle. i keep mine about 1200 or it does the same thing. Busa's always drop idle for some reason.

I would suggest you look at a map problem. If it doesn't do this in other gears, and your not shifting down 3rd to 2nd (with 3rd being below 2000 when you shift) then the idle should be OK. Especially since it starts, runs and idles correctly in ALL other gears. Sounds like a computer link problem. Other areas to look at is the Working Control Circuits or Sensors. :beerchug:

It's your idle speed. If it's much below 1150, it will stall when you are slowing down like that.

--Wag--

i been riding my bike for the past 3 days when im slowing down to a stop im on 3rd gear shift down to 2nd my bike dies i pull the clutch in and press the start button it starts right up its been doing this at less 5 times a day so guys please help

I had the same problem, started happening in all gears once I pull in clutch and chop gas. Had dealer fix idle adjust - it was way low - and did oil change. Problem is gone.

Without pulling in clutch I experienced rear wheel lock up as the engine stalled out on the low idle. I could drive normally as long as I kept the idle above 1200 with the "choke" idle adjust.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think dealers know of the Busa low idle problem and set them all at around 900 rpm so the uninformed will bring their bikes in thinking something is wrong.

Hmmmm...sounds like idle related. If you're downshifting from one gear to another, there are map fuel values in play, i.e. rpm = specific fuel supplied but then you're downshifting. You choke the air, and it drowns. "Get throttles synched, and turn idle up". Check for any hoses not connected in vacuum circuit as well, i.e. pair valve signal vacuum, the lower four (below butterfly) are hooked up to your vacuum sensor, and the top four (above butterfly) are hooked up to your vacuum fuel-vapor cannister. Un-metered air is deadly to good-running characteristics. :super:

i been riding my bike for the past 3 days when im slowing down to a stop im on 3rd gear shift down to 2nd my bike dies i pull the clutch in and press the start button it starts right up its been doing this at less 5 times a day so guys please help
You need to turn your idle up :thumbsup:

Its the idling problem,your throttle bodies maybe filthy too.Best to clean up your throttle bodies and do a synchronisation.

Back