Need some help

fstAZfk

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys and gals.. i am looking for a place to DL some karaoke songs of good quality. NOT MIDI!! Ive looked around on Blubster and on Kazaa and cant seem to find anything worth while. I am looking for Staind, Pearl Jam, STP, Incubus... well that type of music. Ive also attempted to use some of the software on the net to strip vocals and the track quality just turns to a55 when i strip the vocals. So if any of you guys can point me in the right direction to acquire some good quality KAR tunes ( free that is ) i would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,
Scott

nobody?
rock.gif

Sorry, bro. Can't help ya there, except by bumpin' it to keep it from sinkin' to da bottom before the right one sees it.
wink.gif

thats cool BT, thanks for the bump. I figure that out of the thousand or so members here... SOMEBODY, has to have some info for me!
cool.gif

Hmmm, my ex's aunt owns about 9 Karaoke stores...I'll ask her if she knows anything about it.

cool thanks guys. Reason im asking is the bar i go to does karaoke a few times a month, but have a limited amount of songs in my "genre" of music. And a few of the disc with the good stuff on them are messed up. SO i figured id look around and see if i could DL some and burn them to a disc, that way id have a bunch of songs that i liked on one disc. Again, thanks for the help guys.

Scott

I only sing when I'm drunk, real drunk. Only problem is I tend to want to sing anything that I can swear in. My wife tells me my two favorites are Ode to My Car by Adam Sandler and She F*ckin' hates me by Puddle of Mudd.

Back