Need some advice

Here is Phoenix Winter is the part of riding season. I actually ride all year long unless it is suppose to or raining out. Just don't trust the wet roads.

I didn’t know you or the bike was in an all year riding area. Many are not and winter storage can be a pain for bikes not ridden often. Similar weather here ( CA) and although finding a bike nearby is great, the distance away has never kept me from finding the bike I wanted. I’ve driven or flown to several other states to purchase cars and motorcycles. I just consider the trip to be an adventure and not part of the selling price. When I found my current car I flew to Texas and drove it back to CA via Montana!:cool::D Had a helluva ‘test ride’.:thumbsup:

I didn’t know you or the bike was in an all year riding area. Many are not and winter storage can be a pain for bikes not ridden often. Similar weather here ( CA) and although finding a bike nearby is great, the distance away has never kept me from finding the bike I wanted. I’ve driven or flown to several other states to purchase cars and motorcycles. I just consider the trip to be an adventure and not part of the selling price. When I found my current car I flew to Texas and drove it back to CA via Montana!:cool::D Had a helluva ‘test ride’.:thumbsup:
I bet was a great drive.. Is weather in CA not for year long riding?

Weather is Georgia is suitable for year round riding. Coldest is gets here is occasionally high teens and the hottest may be 101 at best. I ride year round.

No. Tried to re negotiate with the seller for 7K and he not budging
Sounds like he is not motivated to sell...keep looking, one will pop out at you before you know it...this is one of the only good things about having a crappy winter-bikes get cheap in the fall as people don't want to store them.

Sounds like he is not motivated to sell...keep looking, one will pop out at you before you know it...this is one of the only good things about having a crappy winter-bikes get cheap in the fall as people don't want to store them.
Yes sir, still on the lookout

Back