Need Pictures of Touring Busa's

the pic with my girlfriend now wife and my 02 was when I went around the country for a month. The pic with my red 04 is a couple years ago when I rode to Reno to bike week

Screenshot_2015-02-09-15-22-22[1].jpg

IMAG1439[1].jpg

the pic with my girlfriend now wife and my 02 was when I went around the country for a month. The pic with my red 04 is a couple years ago when I rode to Reno to bike week

I'd love to go to a bike week some time. Me and my buds are always down for a road trip!

I love the look's of a load of bike's here,and it's exciting to see Busa's being used for touring.
Im in a kind of touring mind set at the moment having just had a few nice day's in the Scottish highland's on my bike. Fully loaded.
Gen 1. Upgraded suspension,billet brakes,1 inch top yoke cover riser, (soon to be changed to some proper Renthal's with 1 inch up,1.5 inch back riser's),sat nav.... Full Givi set of hard luggage and an add on seat "comfort pad thing". It's not perfect yet,but as far as touring goes once I work out which seat to go with,and maybe a higher screen,the bike can cover some mile's easily. I forgot,it has some aftermarket lower foot peg's that seem similar to the Buell mod.
P7090090.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Once I do the handlebar conversion I may try fitting some handguards to keep the english rain off my hand's.:laugh: And then think about some mirror spacer's.

For Busabim,a pic of the rack on my busa.
It looks kind of home made??? Maybe it's a rack thats been modded and then welded to the pannier frame work???? But it does have the Monokey fitting's.
P7250181.jpg

My PC seems to be playing up,so excuse the silly smiley's in there. I didnt click on them? :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update....

IMG_20140828_132520165_zpsfdb705bd.jpg

IMG_20141001_113535429_HDR_zps2199c257.jpg

SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock Sidecarrier
Givi V35 PLX Cases
Givi E52 with AdMore Lighting Kit
HID low beam
Kisan Modulator on high beam
SW-MOTECH SW-MOTECH Quick Release GPS mount
Garmin Zumo 660
J&M MA-967 Stereo Headset Amplifier to connect the Zumo 660 and allow me to use my cellphone with a J&M Helmet Headset.
PMR Mirror Extenders
Pazzo Short Levers
Hyperlites
Russell Sport Touring and Corbin (depending on the length of the ride)
MRA VarioTouringScreen
Speigler Braided Stainless Steel Brake and Clutch Lines
Motolights with LED bulbs
HeliBars
BMW Sport Grips with BMW Grip Buddies
Throttlemeister
Pro-Oiler with GPS
SpeedoHealer
Warm and Safe Dual Remote Control
Eastern Beaver Power Center 8 Fusebox
Aerostich Cover

I'm kind of lucky being a small man . Two days worth of clothes are everyone else one day of clothes . Between Trunk mod ( about 7 liters ) tail bag 5 liters ,
and Touch-less tank bag 9.4 liters I have 21.4 liters of room for stuff . It works well for trips were its hotels every night . If it was camping it wouldn't be enough.

20150829_160239_zpsnnf6sdo7.jpg

Back