need opinions please

whzyrd

Registered
i bought a set of forks from e bay got a great deal on them the add said they needed rebuilt and mentioned new fork seals
how ever when i went to rebuild them yesterday with seals oil and a lowering kit i discovered that both tubes were bent
so i am asking your opinion does needing to be rebuilt in your opinion include new tubes or should it just be oil , seals and bushings
thanks Rich

sorry i forgot to add in my opinion if the forks were bent that should have been disclosed in the add
Rich

You got boned. Bent = Junk, if he would have put that in the description he wouldn't have been able to give them away for the price of shipping.

If the damage is minor maybe the seller just didn't notice and you'll get your money back without a hassle.
Ask nicely at first and if that doesn't work have a charge back done with your credit card company (provided you used a credit card through paypal).

Good luck!

I agree with Turbo-Torch. Hit up the seller and see if he will work with you.

I agree with the others, but that is just one of those things with eBay. Hopefully the seller will own up and work with you. Good luck.

If he doesnt want to deal with u. then give negative feed back on him and if u want to go further and contact ebay. But not sure if u contacted the seller asking if they was bent or any other problems he knew about them.

Back