Need Help

Busa Bill

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys I need some professional help from some one,I just put on a New Race Hindle Carbon 4-1 Exhaust on my 04 Busa The Model# is SXR1300ss and I removed the Pair valve while I was at it.also added a Power Commander too,no air box mode and just a stock filter.I used the map from Dynajet for that Hindle exhaust but it seems to I think be to rich kinda of a stutter while riding in lower gear at a slow speed I also have a Ivans Smart TRE installed to, has anyone had this problem ? and what do you recommend for the fix it.Maybe a New Mapp?

Thanks I tried that didnt make alot of differance but I took to Full Spectrum racing here in FL. and had them put it on a dyno and remap the PC runs great now even p/u an extra 5hp .
Thanks for your quick response

I want to say every 500 ,if I had my freaking dyno paper print out that I cant find !!!!!! I could let you no for sure ,but dumb ass here cant seem to find it I went to a party tonight and now
mad.gif
I cant FOCKING find it!!!

Well I'm still looking for those Dyno results Johnnycheese and as soon as I find them I'll post it ,I guess I will Give bobo Suarez from Full Spectrum Racing a call and see if he can email them to me ,he had mentioned to me about adding a BMC filter and said that I would not have to have it remapped ? I wasn't sure which one he was talking about Street or Race ? whats your opinion  
cool.gif

Well I'm still looking for those Dyno results Johnnycheese and as soon as I find them I'll post it ,I guess I will Give bobo Suarez from Full Spectrum Racing a call and see if he can email them to me ,he had mentioned to me about adding a BMC filter and said that I would not have to have it remapped ? I wasn't sure which one he was talking about Street or Race ? whats your opinion  
cool.gif
I didn't say i wanted to see the dyno graphs ,
I asked if they mapped it every 250 or 500?
just get your map out of the PC if they didn't give you a copy
and look?

Back