Need help with SHIPPING!!!

Big Moe

Registered
Hello Fam, I am in need of finding a company to ship my newly purchased bike from almost the bottom of FL to SC. I would have loved to have been able to pick it up myself, but my work schedule wont allow! So could you all please steer me in the right direction!! Thanks in advance!!!

I have used Forward Air before, but you need to be close to an airport and crate it yourself.

Umm, you should have bought it from Honda East, they would have handled it for you.

For airfare, fuel and food, I'll ride the sucker home for ya!

Keep in mind, I'll do anything to get outta Wisconsin.. :D

I used Allied Federal to ship a bike from PA to CA: bike was strapped onto a pallet, transported in an enclosed trailer and delivered to my driveway. Basic insurance was included (additional coverage available) and you get tracking updates via email.

I also had a very good experience using uShip (just make sure you do your homework before accepting a bid from a shipper).

I have used JC Motors to ship bikes two different times, my Busa and my wife's Sportster.
Motorcycle Shipping, Motorcycle Transport, Motorcycle Transportation, Motorcycle Shippers
They strap it to a palette and put a cover on it. Takes a week or two and you can check progress on the web. I think they give you $6000 insurance included, but an extra thou or two runs about $7. The cover is a nice one for your garage, not outside.

If you bought the bike off of ebay, use their link to get shipping quotes, as that is usually cheaper than they will give you over the phone.

Back