Shipping my bike

yengese

Registered
I am in Groton, Conn. Scarlett is still in Goose Creek, SC. I need her here, but due to crazy circumstances, I had to leave her and planned on going to get her. But to ship through places seems to be about 500 bucks, whereas a plane ticket and gas, it would come out to be the same, and I am not out about two days of travel and such. What can you guys suggest? Are there companies you have used or heard good/bad things about?
Thanks

USHIP.COM

have used it a couple of times,once to ship my bike from ohio to Philly...$250, got it in 6hrs

it works like ebay,log on ,list what you need to ship from and to and ppl actually bid on your shipment or you can just send bids out to the million different shipping co listed on there

+1 for Uship.com I have used them to ship three busa's now and never a problem and the shippers have feedback just like they use on ebay so if they are screwing up you will know and have the choice to choose another shipper.

http://www.google.com/search?....tPage=1

Comparison shop,quotes are free,go with who accommodates you,guarantees and is carrier specific meaning motorcycles mostly,insure it. Check with BBB etc, do your homework and don't worry about it, thats why you call the pros. Remember most of the time its a good story, you only hear about the bad moves because its exciting, the good moves aren't and you get what you pay for but not aways? Been in the moving business for 29+ yrs,been out for a couple,thinking about getting back into motorcycles specifically,its turned into a busy trade.

Back