Need help locating flexible oil cooler line

CTA_Busa_LE

Donating Member
Registered
I'm trying to locate a flexible line for my oil cooler. I recently installed a muzzy system and the more I look at the clearance on the left side between the oil cooler line and the header pipe the more I want to put some distance in it. I read in a thread somewhere that someone recommended a flexible line that would take care of this problem. Anyone know where I can find one?? Any Org sponsors offer any? Anyone know of any downsides to putting a flexible line in?

I'm not wanting to bend the stock line as I have read some doing. Any input would be appreciated.

some NAPA store make them.where I'm at they make any ,size, thread etc..also you might want to use header wrap in it...

you have lots of options. The only pain is that the muzzy adapters both have male npt threading.

There are two ways that are the easiest: 1. do the oil cooler block off kit which eleminates the hose all together, or 2. aeroquip and a few other companies have a hose fire sleeve you could put on.

Another approach would be to get some adapters and install a braided AN line and fittings. This requires more work and costs more.

nip the stock line and reuse the fittings....then buy silicone hose and sheathing...napa should have it, If not try a large truck supply store.

My line had rubbed through a few weeks back. I replaced it w/ a stock line, but I used header wrap & a radiator clamp to cover the spot where it was rubbing. I have a full Hindle system.

Back