need forum help please

justa-busa-girl

Registered
i dont know what i did but i screwed something up bad, instead of the normal layout of the forum at the top of the page it says hayabusa.org moblile and i cant fix it back to normal , help me help me please lol?????
Posted via Mobile Device

On a mobile device, the board will automatically load Org.mobile. Send a PM to Omslaw if you need to change a setting, is it a Blackberry?

no im on my regular pc at home , i saw a little box in the left hand corner and like a dums ass clicked on it and now everything is screwed up??
Posted via Mobile Device

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and look to the left side of the screen, you should see the quick style chooser; click that drop down menu and select busa retro... see if that helps.

MCM

Delete all your Hayabusa.org cookies, close your browser, reopen your browser and log back in. All will become right with the board....

mc mustang thats exactly what im lookin for?? i was goofing aroung with that and got to this weird lay out, but now when i scroll down its not thier anymore to click on the drop down menue?? jeeze this is so weird!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back