Need Fairing

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
Today I just received a aluminum rear stand I ordered from Oneida Suzuki. I do not recommend it my bike tipped over, one of the hooks where it grabs the spools broke. The stand is to weak for the weight of the busa. Can anyone tell me what site has good prices on fairing.

Also just wanted to say Oneida Suzuki service is excellent ordered parts last week on a Tuesday night, Wednesday there closed. On Thursday I received shipping confirmation with tracking#.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075831700 -->

Post (also look) on this site under clasifiedswhat you are looking for. I know a few guys that have been selling plastic that are not posted yet.

AREY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE BIKE TIPPING OVER...SELL THE STAND AND GET THE HANDY STANDS.. INEXPESIVE THICK TUBING ... GOOD LUCK WITH THE FAIRING ... BLUE

or the pit bull stands, i have had mine for years, and never a glitch. and they work with or without spools. best place for plastic on the net is ronayers.com

Thanks Fear & LoBusa for info I called them up but one problem, My bike is a blue & silver 2003 that was available for Japan only a dealer here was able to get 14 of this bikes last year, I have to order 2004 model since nobody has part# for 2003 blue & silver. The problem is no part# available for 2004 model yet they tell me they should be available in a month or so. I guess I have to wait.
mad.gif

Sorry to hear about the tipover.... Make sure you check for other damage as well
I just checked it out completely & rode it so far so good.
I also called Suzuki to let them know what happen and since it's a Suzuki stand if they will cover the damage they told me to take it to a authorized dealer & have them inspect stand & busa and have the dealer call them. They also said Oneida Suzuki should respond for the stand.

AREY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE BIKE TIPPING OVER...SELL THE STAND AND GET THE HANDY STANDS.. INEXPESIVE THICK TUBING ... GOOD LUCK WITH THE FAIRING ... BLUE
iowa made handy stands are the bomb for the price.

both front and rear for $99

can't beat that.

I have to agree with BLU88, git the handy stands! Can,t beat m 4 the money! I know u tried to cancel your order but they already shiped m . Sorry to hear about the tip over.
sad.gif

Back