Need dealer in pgh

C-Dog

Formerly cuderdog
Registered
Hi All,
I'm on a Road Trip and noticed that my baby is leaking Fork Oil, (Both Sides). Can anyone recommend a Reputable Suzuki Dealer near Pittsburgh? I'm in the Squirell Hill Area. I'm assuming the seals should be covered under Warranty. It's an K11 with 2500 Miles. Also, if I lost a an ounce or two, am I still okay to ride it there, or should I have her Towed?
Thanx
-Steve

go ahead and ride it.
and NO, i do not believe fork seals are covered under warrante.

no clue about a shop. :lookaround:

Thanx Red. Found two dealers here, each with a 3 week back log! Guess I'll ride back to New York this way!

find a walmart, get a flat head screwdriver and some cotton balls. pop dust cover down make cotton ball into thin roll like cigarette put around base of seal and tap dust cover back into place....this will save your brakes, rotors, pads and tire from getting oil on them and you will get home safely... paypal donation welcomed,ROFL...

Thanx GC!! Was actually a little concerned about it leaking in the rotors. Gonna do this first thing in AM!

Bob Tracy's World of Cycles is in just right outside of pittsburgh, deal in suzukis and yamahas

i have done it for guys when we been out on the road or they passing thru and cant wait for me to do them..

Thanx GC!! Was actually a little concerned about it leaking in the rotors. Gonna do this first thing in AM!

Bob Tracy's World of Cycles is in just right outside of pittsburgh, deal in suzukis and yamahas

Thanx #1! I called. Booked thru the end of September!! I asked why all the dealerships are so back logged, he said they are all fixing "crashes & drops"!! Guess its cotton balls for now!

Find the thread in here on fork seals.There should be an article from me,"Jetgod" on how I fixed mine when they started seeping.Might work for you.Ten minute job.Also look up a tool called seal-mate,that is what I copied.Good luck.

Hey I know a guy who has a small shop near Pgh and does real good work mite be able to hook you up. PM me if your interested

Back