Traded in the bike saturday

phatjoe

Registered
well it was a year and a week relationship with my 03 anniversary busa and i was strting to notice she didn't want to start for about a week straight even with the batt. tender hooked up religiously every night so i took her in to the dealer to find out WTF.
the charging system was on the way out and the battery was done the forks were leaking and the i needed a valve job and of course i didn't opt for the ext. warranty so i got it worked out to where they payed off my bike with the above probs and 10,965 miles and i rolled out on an 04 limeted edition red busa after he put it in the sun i was sold only thing that sux was they wouldn't let me take out the HID kit or the indiglos but i'm happy with what i got
jump9.gif

oh yeah i will post pics asap and remove the reflectors

Cool I love the red my favorite color...If I would have known i would have waited to purchace a red one....Can't wait to see the pics...

must be nice to be you.i take you dont have a wife to answer to hu? sounds like you run your own show.

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085967196 -->

Cool I love the red my favorite color...If I would have known i would have waited to purchace a red one....Can't wait to see the pics...
it is really nice to be single, i have 3 bikes my self, i have 01 busa, 02 GSXR1000 & 04 busa, i got the 04 busa 3 days ago & didn't post pics yet, i should do it today.

well it was a year and a week relationship with my 03 anniversary busa and i was strting to notice she didn't want to start for about a week straight even with the batt. tender hooked up religiously every night so i took her in to the dealer to find out WTF.
the charging system was on the way out and the battery was done the forks were leaking and the i needed a valve job and of course i didn't opt for the ext. warranty so i got it worked out to where they payed off my bike with the above probs and 10,965 miles and i rolled out on an 04 limeted edition red busa after he put it in the sun i was sold only thing that sux was they wouldn't let me take out the HID kit or the indiglos but i'm happy with what i got  
jump9.gif

oh yeah i will post pics asap and remove the reflectors
Wow, you needed all that fixed? the bike is only a year old? why would the charging system be fried and fork seals should last a lot longer that that?? did the HID kill you charging system.

thanks for the props fellas thats why i love this website ya'll are the best
thumbs-up.gif

trolleywire it was a # of things hid kit, strobes, alarm, motofx garage door opener, indiglos, and the main killer a hella air horn kit as for the forks i think it was a combo of torquing down the front when she was trailered a few bad wheelies and the massive wreck back in feb when she did 2 hard barrel rolls at around 50
*****NOTE TO NEW RIDERS********
try a 600 or a 750 for your first bike and get the feel for it before you step up to the king a hayabusa is no freakin' joke i'm livin proof i shoulda got more than a fractured wrist outa my wreck i was lucky and i count my blessings now i have a new found respect for that machine and i vow to maintain it
smile.gif

thanks to everyone on this board i feel like you are my extended family

thanks for the props fellas thats why i love this website ya'll are the best  
thumbs-up.gif

trolleywire it was a # of things hid kit, strobes, alarm, motofx garage door opener, indiglos, and the main killer a hella air horn kit as for the forks i think it was a combo of torquing down the front when she was trailered a few bad wheelies and the massive wreck back in feb when she did 2 hard barrel rolls at around 50
*****NOTE TO NEW RIDERS********
try a 600 or a 750 for your first bike and get the feel for it before you step up to the king a hayabusa is no freakin' joke i'm livin proof i shoulda got more than a fractured wrist outa my wreck i was lucky and i count my blessings now i have a new found respect for that machine and i vow to maintain it
smile.gif

thanks to everyone on this board i feel like you are my extended family
Congrats on the new ride!!! I would tell new riders to go with EX500 or a 250. A 600 or a 750 could be just as deadly!

Marc

Congrats on the new ride pj, nothin like the feeling on a brand new Busa. Hopefully you'll have better luck on this one (no crashes). definitely gotta post some pics as soon as you get around to it.
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Congrats on the new ride pj, nothin like the feeling on a brand new Busa.  Hopefully you'll have better luck on this one (no crashes).  definitely gotta post some pics as soon as you get around to it.
smile.gif
smile.gif
yes i love that new bike feeling and i gotta get off my a$$ and post pics Howlin_Mad your right about the starter bikes i didnt really think of those for starters thats why this board rules so much info and experience im never dissapointed when i come here
thumbs-up.gif

smile.gif

OOOOHHHH to be single......JK couldn't be happier......I've almost got her convinced of the second Busa.....maybe this winter!!!
Yer a lucky dog......congrats on the new ride!!!

thanks MSF just havin my fun now cause once the wife and kids come in DIFFERENT SET OF PRIORITIES COME INTO PLAY
wink.gif

Congrats on New Red s.e. .. I also have a red s.e. and love it.
Im the envy of all my riding buddies, Feels great for a change..

Back