Need bike tuned in Dallas.  Shop or person

smalltimer

Registered
I need some help to get the bike tuned. If anyone knows a shop or someone, let me knoe. I have a PCIII, big bird a few other things, but its running too lean I think. Its not idling right and is hard to start.
thanks
Kenny

I wil even take the bike back to stock and you can keep the PCIII, Big Bird exhaust, and whatever else you want. I can't put the pair valve block out kit in. I have the stock exhaust but no replacement airbox

Johnny Cheese.
thumb_up.gif

Link to a search

Well you can come to Pflugerville and see Johnny Cheese or you can go see Josh at Ryders Connection he has a dyno now if you do not want to make the trip to Austin.

if you want to stay local, hit me up. Im on the north side of Ft. Worth and can get you taken care of pretty easy.

Let me know,

Josh

Ryders Connection

if you want to stay local, hit me up. Im on the north side of Ft. Worth and can get you taken care of pretty easy.

Let me know,

Josh

Ryders Connection
Thanks man, Pflugerville is I think a ittle too far. Let me know when you got some time and I will see about getting her there. If I have leave it there, et met know so I canget that ready. Send me a message on what you charge. I bought it, had it stolen for a few months, got it back in mint shape only to have a metal plate put in my arm. I just had the back surgery and readdy to freakin ride. Its been up for so ong, but it was aways tuned wrong.
thanks for the hep everyone
Kenny

Back