Need advise about a new clothing product

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering if I could get your advise , I soon will be coming out with a few new products..I am also working on a couple new clothing products , Pants especially. I then had the thought the other day ( this is where I need your advise) about a hoodie that has protection in the back( spine) and elbows& colar area.What ya think ? ???Dumb idea? I was just wondering because alot of people dont wear much if any gear at all. But alot wear a hoodie..
Now remember If you think its a good idea , You saw it here first , & I'll get on it.. I also have a few other products coming out in a few weeks , I'll talk to the Cap. and set up as a sponsor here..

I dont have it made yet , If it seems like a product that would sell , I'd state making them.. I can get some really heavy ( material) hoodies...I was wondering if people think that a hoody with padding protection & Kevlar would be a popular Item ? They would look just like a regular hoodie unless I put the business name on it.. Probably set up so we can put personal names on it too.

i think if you could get the fit right it could work, the protection wouldn't do much good if the garment in question was loose enough to move about the body, but something like that would definately be interesting. good idea:beerchug:

Back