Need advice

mr8ball

Registered
What is the best way to cut the cone if you want to leave the the back grab bar on the 08 busa. I have seen some pictures of it done but to me it looks like you have to cut a pretty good chunk out of the cone to make it fit where it looks nice. Thanks in advance, Doug

P7010003.JPG

midlifecriss did a nice write-up on his. Check it out.

I just did mine and it turned out great! I am really impressed by the way it looks but I have to say that it is a pain in the @#$. You have to cut the cowl base and be very careful when cutting the cowl, measure twice and cut once
winkold.gif
 I also had to use two reflector washers to trim up the latch on the cowl base! You can't tell when the cowl is on though!
jump9.gif

I just did mine and it turned out great! I am really impressed by the way it looks but I have to say that it is a pain in the @#$. You have to cut the cowl base and be very careful when cutting the cowl, measure twice and cut once
winkold.gif
 I also had to use two reflector washers to trim up the latch on the cowl base! You can't tell when the cowl is on though!
jump9.gif
Thanks guys. Its got cold here again and i have to work out side so i will have to finish it later. I looked at the link and it pretty simple to do. I just thought their might be a shortcut so i could bypass all the cutting. Thanks again, Doug

DSC_0101RS.jpg

Back