Need a performance valve spring for 378/330 cams

feket663

Registered
Hello everyone! I have a K4 Busa with ported head, full exhaust, PC IIIUsb! I would like shopping a .378/.330 cam kit from WEB CAM Inc. I read different descriptions on Internet. Either (from Web's home page) wrote: need a performance valve spring kit, other (from APE Hayabusazone) wrote: this cam bolt in, no need modification.
Another question: if need a performance spring kit, require any parts (titanium retainers, other)?
I would like build a foolproof, durable 1299 motor.
I'm sorry for a bad english...

I have that same cam combo and am running Carpenter 60# valve springs. I got them from Schnitz racing for about $120.

i am going with this combo as we type this im curious though what are factory ones and how much more torque will these give me?

There are two things to consider when trying to decide if you need aftermarket valve springs.

First is will it fit with the stock springs. Some will as our site says.

Will stock springs do an adequate job of controlling the valves with stock springs. In the busa, the answer is probably not. They are very weak.

If you are going to take the head off when replacing the cams, by all means, use our valve springs.

There you have it. "Drop in" means you can run the cam without coil binding the stock springs. It doesn't mean it is a good idea to run it like that.

http://www.hayabusazone.com/springs.html

Jay

I HAVE A SET OF THESE CAMS THAT WILL SELL FOR $400 ONLY RAN 1 RACE SEASON THE APE SPROCKETS ARE ALREADY INSTALLED.. EMAIL ME AT RACEGOD1200@YAHOO.COM..

TV_4_7_2007_295.jpg

Back