need a map

bubba_zenetti

Registered
i need a map for a mr turbo kit running 6 or 7 psi. rajay 301ff40 and a pc3 usb (this is the catch, i have maps for the pc2 for when the kit was originally made in 2000) does anyone have a good baseline map they can help me with? i will ship you a 12 pack of yoru favorite beer in return ;)

Not a Mr turbo as I do not know what injectors you run

But I do have a map from mine

UK built but Holeshot Racing running a modified MD04 turbo

Mine uses 8 injectors with a USB PC for the standard injectors and a stand alone MAF programmed ECU for the other 4 injectors

Sp the map I have is for the USB PC conected to the standard injectors

It has been set up a little rich for low boost of around 10psi

If this helps let me know I can email it over so you can compare to you PC2 maps

Best regards Alan

PM email addy. I'll send you an RCC map.

Been up for 25 hours and getting ready to crash so don't delay.

r8

If the PCII map is correct for you application, you should be able to copy the fuel changes into a blank PCIII map. You need both apps loaded. I can convert it if needed.

heres the ghetto base and one glentc made for me

Attachments

• TCmap.djm
    2.1 KB · Views: 194
If the PCII map is correct for you application, you should be able to copy the fuel changes into a blank PCIII map. You need both apps loaded.  I can convert it if needed.
i was thinking i would do that, however, that is a lot of typing
laugh.gif

i don't know how well other maps will work considering the mr turbo system using an old rajay spools a lot slower so boost may be a bit lower in some areas. that and the rate of fuel pressure rise may also be different.

however, i do want to see a bunch of maps so i can do some comparisons and see if i notice any trends in the mappings so i myself can develop my own baseline map to tweak.

shinysideup@comcast.net

that is my e mail address. you guys are all very helpful and everything is much appreciated.

a little bit more info, i am running stock injectors and stock compression for now. all i am trying to do at the moment is recreate an old kit (mr turbo stage 1 kit) and ditch the weak links in the kit (fmu, wastegate, fuel pump and scav pump) so i just need a good baseline map to get teh engine going so i can make a few runs and see where it needs to go.

a little bit more info, i am running stock injectors and stock compression for now. all i am trying to do at the moment is recreate an old kit (mr turbo stage 1 kit) and ditch the weak links in the kit (fmu, wastegate, fuel pump and scav pump) so i just need a good baseline map to get teh engine going so i can make a few runs and see where it needs to go.
My first upgrade would be secondaries ;)

Back