Need a map for Gen 1 - 1580 stroker

Quicker Gixxer

Registered
Just bought an 03...the builder lost the map in a computer crash (don't get me started) and I can't pull it from the PC3r for some reason. I can connect...but it only shows X's in all the fields. I'm trying to avoid starting from scratch...so if anyone has a map I can use to get close.. I'd appreciate it. It doesn't have to be PC3r either... an ECU editor map would be fine..or a PC3 as well. I can run both of those on it and not skip a beat.

I'd call Dynojet and ask their tech support for help on how to pull a map. I am sure they would be sympathetic to what happened.

I'd call Dynojet and ask their tech support for help on how to pull a map. I am sure they would be sympathetic to what happened.

That's my last option.. I talked to them once before and the guy led me to believe they don't support it anymore and he was surprised it's still working...lol If I can't find a map...I'll try again..maybe I can send it if all else fails.

I realize they don't support it, but I would imagine this should be such trivial stuff to them. Are they suggesting that you are supposed to throw away a perfectly good and working PC3? LOL. They should be proud that their relatively old PC is still ticking. Good luck with that.

Back