Ne ok peeps...

Im going with a group out towards Lake Eucha pretty much a little further than spavinaw if you want to ride with us. We are leaving Claremore around noon. PM me if you want to go.

To be honest Im not real sure, I know there are some I just couldnt tell you where.

The Jones-Riverside airport in jenks shouldn't be too far from there. Probably 15-20 mins maybe?

Ya get those HID'S hooked up?

Yeah I buttoned her up thursday night, got the exhaust done and everything else that I needed to get done. I was off of work today so I cruised around about 160 miles. It was nice to get to ride her again. Crosswinds really blow epsecially with sand on the road. Im getting ready to post pics in the gen2 section.

Yeah I buttoned her up thursday night, got the exhaust done and everything else that I needed to get done. I was off of work today so I cruised around about 160 miles. It was nice to get to ride her again. Crosswinds really blow epsecially with sand on the road. Im getting ready to post pics in the gen2 section.

I'll check that, might add some pics to it lol. I hear ya on the wind bro it was killer today.

Um, can I take a raincheck until around July 2-3?

I just booked the annual trip. I'm flying from San Francisco to Milwaukee, WI. Then riding the VTX1300 from Milwaukee, down the Mississippi to Missouri, then across Hwy 20 through Jay and Spavinaw, over to Pryor Creek to see some relatives, then HOME to Owasso (Class of 85). From there I'm attending WingDing (Goldwing owners thing) in Tulsa at the convention center, then north to WI, then plane ride home to SF.

When I'm in Owasso, I'd love to stop by and say 'howdy'.

I just booked the annual trip. I'm flying from San Francisco to Milwaukee, WI. Then riding the VTX1300 from Milwaukee, down the Mississippi to Missouri, then across Hwy 20 through Jay and Spavinaw, over to Pryor Creek to see some relatives, then HOME to Owasso (Class of 85). From there I'm attending WingDing (Goldwing owners thing) in Tulsa at the convention center, then north to WI, then plane ride home to SF.

That would be awesome I think there is enough of us around this area that we could all meet up for lunch when you do get sown here.

Sounds like a plan

Class of 83 Owasso here.

Have I asked you do you know my Brother, Cladd of 85 KEITH DEMLER

Yep, you did, and yep, I do :)

I haven't been home in several years so this will be special for me. It'll be me, my Mom & Dad, at least one other couple and maybe more. It'd be fun to show them how the .org works in person.

Back