Any NE Ohio Busa Owners?

We could meet up at Iron Pony just outside of Columbus. Some good roads down there and it would be good to go in and try on the boots and jackets before ordering! Pick a Saturday and let's do it! Wardie

To Acehole..US 23 runs through Columbus. It usualy takes me almost 3 hours to Columbus. I can leave after work on Wednesday and be there around 8:30-9:00pm. We could ride until 11pm or so and stop get a room then go on to the Gap Thursday. I'm up for that but can't due to work pressures leave any sooner. Wardie

Iron Pony sounds like a great spot to rally! Hey Ohio riders..let's hear from you! any date suggestions?

Wardie: we can get on the road wednesday night or you are welcome to crash here and head out early in the morning.

I'm game,new tire getting mounted this week, changing the oil, and doing some chain work and I'll be up and running. Hopefully it will warm up a bit-it's only 45 today.......

I live 15 minutes east of Cleveland up on the lake. We should all get together & ride. Turbo is from the area too & I ride with 3 other Busas.

All these NE Ohio Busa's and not a darn one is going to Honda Super Bike races this wekend?

Sorry wardie, just to damm busy. Trying for the fall bash this year..Its been couple of bashes since I was there....

Hey Wardie, while I'm not a Hayabusa owner, I did recently pick up a B-King. Does that count? :laugh:

I'm located about 20 minutes SW of Akron and ride SE Ohio almost every weekend during riding season. Just this past Saturday, in fact, I did a ride in that area with some Buell riders(I also own an XT). We left the Medina area around 8:30am and took various back roads to the river at Fly, where my riding companions took the ferry across to WV for a rally near Harrisville. I headed back home by myself and got home around 8:00pm. Distance for the day was 406.5 miles, almost entirely on state or county routes.

Now, all of my day rides are not this long.....most are between 250 and 350 miles. I would love to meet some Busa or B-King riders that enjoy similar type rides.

glaz mabey you and wardie can hook up sat morning for our meet we doing on the 22nd i sent ya a pm

check the thread for wardies and glaz's meet... lets doo it

I may be interested. just throw me a line..
Just did little loop last weekend out around Urichsville and back.
Also spent more than ONE day ,riding the twisties in SE Ohio....

I know i'm a lil late for the bash lol, but I'm in NE Ohio, just outside of LIma. My busa's torn apart due to a turbo project install, but hope to have it backtogether by spring. Deffinitely for the mid-Ohio Superbike races! Fastnotch2002 and his wife both have saweet busa's and are from Lima as well...

ok NEsters...please see my thread about the Haya's in the hills...ill be secureing a cabin for the weekend (with full garage) and planning out activitys with all those intrested in participateing...lets make this years Haya's in the Hills even better than last year!!:beerchug:

Back