NC RYDERS...CALLING ALL NC RYDERS

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
lets set a date and saddle up? I know there are some events coming up in the spring months, so we can hook up and fellowship. It could be an all day thing or whatever, but I've never heard of the NC edition of the Busa Clique getting together.

Hit me back with any ideas.

Where in NC are you at? I am in VA but very close to NC. I also have family in Greensboro and Charlotte. I might be interested in a meet/ride this spring or summer also (even though I am in VA).

I'm in Goldsboro, but I used to live in Greensboro so I'd be more than happy to shoot up that way. It doesn't matter to me, I know there are alot of the Motorcycl Fests in the Winston-Salem/Greensboro area. Whatevers clever, I'm down for it.

I'm ready whenever the weather breaks, and Zukracer is also local. Plus Fireman on a Busa. so there are several of us in the neighborhood
cool.gif

yeah, I'm up for it. I'm heading to the Rock on Sat to meet up with Streaker and then there's lots of things going on this summer. Anyone up for the bike show in Richmond this May? Also keep in mind the Goldrush bike show down in Wilmington in Aug. @ Pure Gold down there. Good times
biggrin.gif
and I'll bring free passes for anyone that wants to go
cool.gif

Sounds good fellas, looks like we're going to getting our spring weather in the next week or so (I know this is not guaranteed). So I'm down to ride to Richmonc/Wilmington (only ~1 1/2 from me). Whatevers clever.

bigdawg_falcon1.jpg

How far are you guys from Chapel Hill? I'm thinking about meeting a couple of my buddys (2)CBR 600 F4i Saturday and we'll more than welcome the company. I'm thinking of meeting them around 10 a.m.

Back