Ryders Connection

Nekosohana

Registered
Guys, just wanted to put a props post for Josh (Jester) with Ryders Connection.

Bought a set of Cortech red bags from him. the supplier made everyone wait about a month, but since I live about an hour away in the DFW metroplex he shipped them to me for free.

I saved about $50 bucks from Cycle Gear's price and never even had to look at the bags. They were at my door about a week ago.

I've also bought an ISO grips set from him with the throttleboss.

Good prices and great service, I highly recommend him if you are shopping in the DFW area or don't mind getting stuff shipped.

+1 for Josh.... He helped me out with some tires last minute and is a great guy.

Everyone at RydersConnection that I have talked to are good people. Great shop, good people, awesome prices.

What more can you ask for?
beerchug.gif

I would rather buy from Josh than my local dealer. he and the whole team at Ryders Connection have gone out of their way to help me out a few times and I cannot convey the appreciation enough.

Thanks again Josh and I look fwd to working with you guys again soon.

Josh has my  
thumb_up.gif
 also.

He's been great through several purchases both on my own and in group buys.  
bowdown.gif

thanks for kind words guys and Girl. Just hope I get to help ya out with anything else ya`ll might need.

Josh

Ryders Connection

Can't go wrong with Josh. We have a special bond as friends. He is real good people and I recommend him to everyone who wants parts and good prices and no hassles about the customer service.

Josh is da MAN! He's great fun to ride and joke around with too. Now if we could just teach him to clog dance ...
cool.gif

Josh is Da Man to see when buying anything bike related!!!!!!!
thumb_up.gif

Back