NATOINAL Round-up ??

CYCLEERIC

Biker Man
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanting to get an idea of who's coming to Rockingham for the National Bikers Round-up ? I've heard they're expecting around 20k people for this event . Too bad I'll be working in the heat while Im there, but will enjoy it just the same .

PICT0028.JPG

I'll be there Saturday possibly Friday. Do you know what the scheduled times are for the track to be open for racing?
That bike appears to be stock wheel base "like me", I think you'll find out that it takes more than just fast color
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|00Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122434137 -->

Hey, fastest year AND color there!

Beautiful waxing job, too.

--Wag--

Well we got back yesterday afternoon from the Rock and had a pretty good time except for the Tornado like winds that came thru on Friday and ripped down both of our tent we had up to work under . The wind was so strong it blew over a couple of customers bikes we had just finished working on . I've never had a storm roll in that quick before . Saw some good action on the track Saturday night. Dummy me forgot the camera so I dont have any pics from it but a lot of great memories and meet a ton of nice people there too .

I knew I was suppose to be looking somebody up .... forgot to try and hook-up with ya ... I'll post some pics in a new post here.

Back