Nashville STT Trackday Sunday 4 OCT 09

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Anybody going? if so, come say hi I'll be the guy on the Blue Gen II - Novice!

Hell's Bells, come get me, I'll go with you!

Have a fun day dude!

you could have posted this a week earlier I would have trailered down...

you could have posted this a week earlier I would have trailered down...

Randy, I told you I was coming...but glad u didn't waste your time I got out three sessions before it started raining :banghead:

aww bummer.... would have sucked to run 8 hours down there to sit around..

Ok. Managed to get in 3 sessions before lunch. This video is first three laps of session prior to lunch (was just getting fun when the fraakin battery died) - It had already started a light rain and track was just getting damp when this video was shot (and yes I was nervous in the tight turns). After lunch, I made one session in the rain and called it a day (so did it looked like most everyone else).

That's about 120 in the back straight.

Still, was a blast look forward to Barber in two weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you still got some good riding in. See you in two weeks! :thumbsup:

not digging the transition off the speedway to the road course infield.. (looks pretty bumpy) but at least you got tighter on the line towards the end..

Looks like a pretty tight track?

curious about the ride pace..seemed pretty relaxed? (engine rpms were really low all the time)

not digging the transition off the speedway to the road course infield.. (looks pretty bumpy) but at least you got tighter on the line towards the end..

Looks like a pretty tight track?

curious about the ride pace..seemed pretty relaxed? (engine rpms were really low all the time)

Pace WAS relaxed; WET and was the first laps of the session (tires cold); nobody taking any chances...

I missed you by one day skydivr. I was there on Saturday. I hope to see you at a few trackdays next year. Just don't bring the rain.

Then you had a much better day than I! Coming to Barber where I will be debuting my new track bike (Gixxer 1k)?

Back