Name My Hayabusa - Nominations for a Poll

Yorad

Registered
Here we are in March, bikeweek is over  
sad.gif
and I still haven't named my first Hayabusa I bought in December!!!  I just can't think of anything clever and worthy of her.  I never named any of my other bikes before, but I think she deserves one.

You can submit as many names as you'd like.  I'm open to a variety of ideas; anything from funny to sinister to obscure; as long as it's unique.  If I get a lot of quality submissions, which I think is likely from this crowd, and I can't decide I may start a poll and let the .org name my bike.

She's a 2005 red and black with D&D pipes (the quiet ones).  All I've done so far is a tank protector, hump mod, 1" risers and removed the reflectors.  I'm going to cut the whole fender off soon and mount some flushmounts and probably a custom license plate bracket.  I'm also fabricating my own exhuast from the stock cans right now for a set of LOUD pipes when the mood hits me, probably shorties.  

I think the fender mod is probably done to death
deadhorse.gif
, but in the interest of "giving back" I'll probably do a step-by-step with pictures of both the fender and the exhaust mods.  The stock muffler mod is going to be my own design. I don't have a welder so I'm going to try to do something relatively easy, reliable and possibly customizable so stay tuned for that.  I have some ideas bouncing around in my head but I'll stay quiet until I actually see if they work.

The obligatory pictures:

DSC02035.jpg

AT10376406-800px-p2-20071128.jpg

Ahhhh, Names..........I think it was "The Great Outdoors" they named a boat "Suck My Wake"
wowold.gif
(It was a very fast V-8 powered boat) . Maybe something along this line.
laugh.gif

The_Great_Outdoors.jpg

Well watever you do don't name it Kayma, that's my girls name
beerchug.gif

I remember "Suck My Wake". That was a great movie. I know there has to be more ideas, let's keep 'em comin'.

I'd love to hear some of your names as well. I won't steal anyone's...

zippy
hunter
stimpy
max
jewel
keygogi (kay-go-gee)
adrian (yo adrian)
pell-mell (mel for short)
clandy (for clandestine)
joe

Name her "Sex".

"I just had a long day without Sex"

"Sex on stands."

"Sex in the garage."

"It's too cold for Sex to be fun."

mine is named Lucy (that's what she told me) but i was looking at Amazonian warriors names before that...here's a few you can start to research if interested
beerchug.gif

Penthesilea, Clonie, Polemusa, Derinoe, Evandre, Antandre, Bremusa, Hippothoe, Harmothoe, Alcibie, Derimacheia, Antibrote, and Thermodosa

Back