Mystery animal

Looks like a dog to me.
rock.gif

wolf-dog hybrid.. by dna samples.

it is sorta odd looking around the face and jaws... but that could be trauma from the collision.

sorta pathetic that the wildlife people didnt' even bother to come look at it. Like going out and sampling deer poop for consistency couldn't have waited for the afternoon or something.

there are other links to learn more about wolf/dog hybrids if you click the link.

imagine it would not exactly be like good ole rover...

Maybe the offspring of a ferell dog that may have bred with the local wolf population... Yeah, a "Wild Mutt".

wolf-dog hybrid.. by dna samples.

it is sorta odd looking around the face and jaws... but that could be trauma from the collision.

sorta pathetic that the wildlife people didnt' even bother to come look at it.   Like going out and sampling deer poop for consistency couldn't have waited for the afternoon or something.

there are other links to learn more about wolf/dog hybrids if you click the link.

imagine it would not exactly be like good ole rover...
My grandfather had a dog/wolf way back in the day.

He lived on a farm and always wanted the meanest dogs he could find.

This dog was a sweety..
laugh.gif

Well, to the "pack" he was. Outsiders were instantly chased off or run up the old walnut tree.

A buddy of mine growing up had a wolf for a pet. He was beautiful. had really cool eyes.... He was very protective and certain people he would let pet him and others he just did not want anything to do with them. He was very selective... More than any dog.

Part Chow , part Wolf .......no worse than the 2 headed calf that was born here last week .
laugh.gif

From the muzzle it looks to have a little Rottwieller in it. Those rotties will bred with anything! Sort-of like the black widow.
laugh.gif

They call that a dog in the other 49 states
biggrin.gif
 Keep your eyes out you may see a few more head up your way. They are furry and make a unique barking noise, but are much smaller than your native moose  
laugh.gif
 I wonder what they will do when they see a pussy cat for the first time
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|mofuggahere
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155848044 -->

They call that a dog in the other 49 states
biggrin.gif
 Keep your eyes out you may see a few more head up your way. They are furry and make a unique barking noise, but are much smaller than your native moose  
laugh.gif
 I wonder what they will do when they see a pussy cat for the first time
rock.gif
and for some reason they tend to crap on your lawn.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back