Highway shooting suspect

Did you read what he was driving? An AMC Gremlin!!!!
rofl.gif

19 yrs old though... sad .. he had his whole life ahead of him and he FUBARed that all up!!

Yea I saw his car choice.... lets not be conspicuous
rofl.gif
find that car for 10 states in either direction..

ooOOOOooooh! He's such a BAD BOY! Has a scruffy goatee beard, proper badboy grimmice.... oooOH looks like Satan. wooooooo scarey. Probably never spanked as a child
art.woodson.ho.vsp.jpg

Cool, another duma** virginian goes to jail.  
thumb_up.gif
 Oops, I am from virginia(but not a native)
shutup.gif

I'm glad they caught the gremlin driving idiot. Why would someone even do that, if you want to shoot someone take yourself out not inocent people minding there onw business.

well... it might be him

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Slade Allen Woodson, 19, of Afton was charged in separate shootings at a home and a credit union early Thursday, police said. He was not charged with firing shots along a rural stretch of Interstate 64, but authorities said he was considered a suspect and more charges were possible.[/quote]

I'm just glad the punk was caught. He looks familiar though... I think he's been in the store a few times. It was weird sitting in work, no access to real news, with people coming in the station telling us he's now shooting up the Walmart and Credit union (It'e 10 mins from where I work), Found out later the shootings there were at 2 AM, not in the afternoon like these people were saying.

Back