Myspace...

Some people are actually able to use social networks, message boards and instant messenger services without the intent of performing illicit acts on minors. These same people also see the three above mentioned tools as a way to enhance, not replace, social contact. These concepts of non-perverse intent and using the internet as a valid social are usually alien to the people that like to get all their information from the evening news.

I remember when email first became really common place in the early to mid 90’s. There were similar opinions from people that did not understand what was wrong with mailing a written letter. I don’t cruise myspace looking for people just like I don’t walk up and down the street talking to people at random.

It is becoming more prevalent where parents created their own profiles to help monitor their teenage children online. There are some friends that I have that I have known for years who are in the military or live back home and myspace is the easiest way to keep up with them all. Out of my friends on my friends list, I have met and personally know all but a few people, not including the bands, and most of them are from this message board.

Here is the thing. If you don’t understand why people use myspace then there is no real way I can explain it to you.

Just got this going a few weeks ago and it is really great for keeping in touch with old friends. My space
Have a look.

http://www.myspace.com/fasthayabusa
Hey dude... I tried adding you as a friend, but it says you are a 14 yr old in the vatican city named Rubber side down.
rock.gif

Add me at myspace.com/yamahor

poor Ben...still beggin for friends, huh? mebbe if you went to a fancy salon, wore pink shirts, called your guy friends "girlfriends", and drove a Mazda RX-8 and said "Zoom-Zoom" everytime you got out?....you'd have more buddies to go with you to the next Dixie Chics concert
laugh.gif

poor Ben...still beggin for friends, huh? mebbe if you went to a fancy salon, wore pink shirts, called your guy friends "girlfriends", and drove a Mazda RX-8 and said "Zoom-Zoom" everytime you got out?....you'd have more buddies to go with you to the next Dixie Chics concert
laugh.gif
arsehole...
tounge.gif

Nah, I just like to meet people from the org.
biggrin.gif

www.myspace.com/adapt76

I know I only joined the ORG to keep you guys updated on James (BentValve) but I figure you can entertain yourselves too at my expense.  

Just remember, it's all in good fun, no harm, no foul! Enjoy the pics!

there are just certain things that are for females only that when you see a guy with it, you figure yeah, he's gay. ill point out a few such things.....my space, flowers, salon hair dresser, san francisco, pink shirts, feminine walk and talk, sitting down when you pee, driving a mazda rx8, ect... ect... ect... you get the idea  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Pink is fine and actually a shart light pink shirt with a collar looks very good on some men!

My space is great for keeping in touch with friends but yes there are still perv's on there just like anywhere else.

Flowers from a man are awesome

If more men sat to pee, us gals wouldn't get yellow stains on out underwear from the 'overspray' on the underside of the seat every damn time we sit down!

But yeah, driving a Mazda anything and talking/walking like a girl.....

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>TOTALLY GAY!</span></span>
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155254082 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Projekt! We are the same age.... whoda thunkit? And man you have been lots of places!

Back