My Thoughts

I've enjoyed your company. Don't always agree with you, but that's between us.

Last edited:
He gave you gifts?! :poke: :) Who loves ya Robert?! :laugh:

And I love the fact that you'll never win a Spelling Bee!!

:whistle:

Too bad it's after Christmas, he desreves a fruit cake for misspelling "presence".

Oh, send him one anyway :beerchug:

Okay, phone text pouring in, doing homework with 8 year old, and trying to respond to a dear friend. Never could multi task.............laughing at myself.....

dont get it... I must have missed something..

I thought your posting style had changed a good amount over the last year.. (in good way) not sure why anyone would single you out.. (a lot better options out there :laugh: )

+1...can I suggest some of the "better options". :laugh:

Just kidding!

Let me correct the tone of this and say that after some good PM's from some good "adult" members here, I have calmed down quite a bit.

Doug, I am sorry for making such an issue out of this. However, I figure it is worth saying that I hope you understand that my animosity was not aimed at you anymore than what I thought you were saying was aimed directly at me. I realize plenty of people test your patience with the board and I am sure the board is far more trouble than it is worth at times. I would have sent this apology in a PM, but if I can flame you on the board then I can apologize on the board. As I said, earlier, you & I have never had any words with each other. I can't control what some of my fellow board member may feel or PM to you or any other Mods about me, nor do I care to.

As for the "Playa-Haters", that lacked the testicular fortitude to come to me first, get your popcorn & get comfortable cause the Playa is not going anywhere. I never took my ball & went home before, so I will not now.

Thanks to the handful of friends I do have for dropping me a line to help make sense of this stuff & giving me your info just in case I got canned. I have gotten close to some of you all simply because you took the time to PM me & learn a little more about me. Gee, isn't that how life is supposed to work??

I am not too unapproachable for anyone to PM me & let me know if I have offended them. I think at times, everyone can be a little too sensitive. This is the internet. There are several thousand people on here at any given time. No one is gonna like everyone ALL the time. That is how things should be.

In the future, we should all let the Mods/Admins RUN the board, as opposed to having to run interference between peoples hurt feelings & emotions. We are all grown me & women and should behave accordingly & more importantly be able to police ourselves.

What do you know, I guess something good came from this all. I have made multiple posts on the same thread without using a word of profanity ..............

As always, :whistle:

Let me correct the tone of this and say that after some good PM's from some good "adult" members here, I have calmed down quite a bit.

Doug, I am sorry for making such an issue out of this. However, I figure it is worth saying that I hope you understand that my animosity was not aimed at you anymore than what I thought you were saying was aimed directly at me. I realize plenty of people test your patience with the board and I am sure the board is far more trouble than it is worth at times. I would have sent this apology in a PM, but if I can flame you on the board then I can apologize on the board. As I said, earlier, you & I have never had any words with each other. I can't control what some of my fellow board member may feel or PM to you or any other Mods about me, nor do I care to.

As for the "Playa-Haters", that lacked the testicular fortitude to come to me first, get your popcorn & get comfortable cause the Playa is not going anywhere. I never took my ball & went home before, so I will not now.

Thanks to the handful of friends I do have for dropping me a line to help make sense of this stuff & giving me your info just in case I got canned. I have gotten close to some of you all simply because you took the time to PM me & learn a little more about me. Gee, isn't that how life is supposed to work??

I am not too unapproachable for anyone to PM me & let me know if I have offended them. I think at times, everyone can be a little too sensitive. This is the internet. There are several thousand people on here at any given time. No one is gonna like everyone ALL the time. That is how things should be.

In the future, we should all let the Mods/Admins RUN the board, as opposed to having to run interference between peoples hurt feelings & emotions. We are all grown me & women and should behave accordingly & more importantly be able to police ourselves.

What do you know, I guess something good came from this all. I have made multiple posts on the same thread without using a word of profanity ..............

As always, :whistle:

:beerchug: Well put Sir.

Thanks Southside Playa...means a lot to see your post.

I keep telling myself this is just the internet, but you can't help but get tied up in drama from time to time, feelings are hurt, people show their emotions. I love that for the most part, we can all shake hands and be friends and hopefully add to our long list of experiences with fellow Busa-lovers by just charging ahead on the high road.

You're good Southside...and thanks to those that showed you that you ARE an integral part of the membership here, even if you feel at times that's not the case.

:bowdown:

Back