My Son started coming with me on Suzi

celticBandit

Registered
Over the summer my son started coming with me on short spins. Now I can't get him to stay at home. Here's a shot of us heading off to the Cork v Tipperary match earlier in the summer. And a couple of shots of my Suzi.
The bike is great for beating the traffic going to matches.:thumbsup:

tonycal.jpg

Suzi.jpg

suzi2.jpg

My son loves to ride also. If I can just get him to quit digging his helmet into my back. He is getting better though. :laugh:

Sweet!:thumbsup: Nothing better than spending time with the kids!! Be careful and have fun!:beerchug:

Here's to a long and happy riding partnership.:beerchug: But, get yourself and your boy some EVS knee and shin guards. They velcro over or under the pants and provide some much needed armor for those fragile knees. Some boots might be smart too. Sport shoes get ripped off the feet if you were to go down. Ride safe...and ride long!:thumbsup:

I'll be glad when mine gets big enough to ride with me. I have'nt figured out a good way to strap his carseat down on the back yet:laugh:

It's great to have the kids (and grandkids) ride with you. It's also great to see he has the proper gear, with the exception of the tennis shoes. Better go buy him some boots!!!

I can't wait until my 6 yo daughter is old enough to ride with me. I say she is now, but wife disagrees.

That's just sick I can't frickin believe that you and your so....wait....oh...here are the pics of you guys on the bike. Now I gotcha!

Good deal start'em off young :thumbsup:

Back