My ride Sunday 3rd May 2009

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
Left home at 8.30am met up with 11 other riders for breakfast at Canungra then went off to nowhere in particular just followed the roads out to the west of us some of them where dirt roads, no problems, we deal with this in our stride. We came to a few dead ends, went off on foot some got wet feet.... you get that trying to rock hop over creeks in your riding boots:laugh:,We were greeted by a couple of horses who took a liking to Quillion and her spyder and Gunz's jacket, turned around headed back found another road. Finally found some where to have lunch but the owner ran out of precooked food NO PROBLEMS so Skanky takes over the kitchen and everyone is fed. As with all QMRF rides some one did get lost and someone went off by them selves and eventually we all came back together had a cuppa at the rest and revive at Beauy where Scary Kerry entertained us with her version of "Kerryoki" then we all headed home. This was something we thought would be a great way of finding new roads to ride and it turned out that way, we have found some new roads and possible sites for overnighters in the future arrived home at 5.00pm still fresh as a daisy NO ACHES NO PAINS god I love this BUSA.:thumbsup:

Pic Police have arrived...

Sounds like a great time!!!

:beerchug:

I'm hearing you like is said before waiting for the photo director to post them have put the heat on them should not be to much longer:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Back