My Postal & Homemade Tail Grills

InfiniteReality

Registered
I bought some grills from Postal and they're a perfect fit! I powder coated them gloss black before I installed. They look awesome! Thanks Postal!

Since I  have 84 LED boards for my signals on each side of my tail, I had to make my own for the tail.  I powder coated them silver and it's kinda cool cause it got ride of the black hole back there.
smile.gif

IMGP2886.jpg

IMGP2895.jpg

IMGP2908.jpg

IMGP2909.jpg

IMGP2928.jpg

IMGP2939.jpg

IMGP2983.jpg

looks good
i cant wait to get my postal screens back from powder coater. chompin at teh bit to install...

InfReal: Thanks Bro! I am glad they worked out for you, and the powder coating and installation looks fantastic! Your rear screens look great too! Let me know if I can be of service in the future.

Postal.

Thanks!!

Big-T:  Nope, the tail grills are silver.  My circuit boards were painted silver plus with the silver grills it got rid of the black hole on my tail.
smile.gif
 Wasn't too sure if I'd like it or not, but I'm very glad I went with silver.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention.  Before I started epoxying everything, I realized I had nothing in my apt. to put on the grills to keep them in place while the epoxy dried.  I happened to have bought some 5min epoxy and this worked great cause I could use my hand to keep it held in place then after it dried I could come back with some 2hr epoxy to make sure they stayed in place.  For the tail grills I ran out of the 5min stuff and wal-mart was out of it also, but had 60sec epoxy.  This worked even better and made attaching the tail grills even easier.
smile.gif

Back