My pass down the "Arkansas Dragon"

NICE:thumbsup: i'll have to make my way up there and ride that hwy sometime!!! I have the same jacket I love thatthing, did you know its the limited edtion they only made so many of the orange and black! we need to meet up sometime and ride man your only about 30 min away!!!!

anytime bro... you can also check out arkriders.com There's a bunch of guys going everywhere all the time... just hit me up anytime (always looking for an excuse to get on the bike :whistle:)

There a map or overview of that area? Arkansas is a little closer than deals gap...and I'll bet WAY less crowded.

May be a good destination for some riding.

Thanks!

It's just about 4 miles east of "Big Flat, AR" on HWY 14... Big Flat is NW of Mountain View, and NE of Marshall...

That will get you close to the location of it....

dang...actually almost the same exact distance from my town to mountain view and my house to maryville, tn

may have to check out the arkansas area sometime still though...

Cant do early June. Son's birthday is June 4th and Elkhart Lake AMA races are 1st weekend in June and wifey wants to go with me this year. :thumbsup:

Hey Don... this place is only about 65 miles for Harrison... so, you could stay anywhere... the guys around here will ride up and run the dragon 2 or 3 times, then go eat and head home... so it's not that long, but getting there is a lot of fun too :thumbsup:

:beerchug:My reservation at Point West starts Monday the first. We were planning to leave Sunday and take the scenic route and stay overnight in Mountain Home.

I may decide to come early (leave home Saturday instead of Sunday).

Back