My Nitrous Solenoid

I like...you close to a price and time frame to ship?

Yes I have a price and they will be ready to ship wednesday or Thursday of next week, I am writing the warranty now. I had to order 5000 bolts for the caps so I am waiting for them. They should be here today or Monday. Not ready to post the prices yet but I think everyne will be pleased. Next will be my Titan series. Going to try and make a solenoid with a .500 orifice.

ok cool

Yes I have a price and they will be ready to ship wednesday or Thursday of next week, I am writing the warranty now. I had to order 5000 bolts for the caps so I am waiting for them. They should be here today or Monday. Not ready to post the prices yet but I think everyne will be pleased. Next will be my Titan series. Going to try and make a solenoid with a .500 orifice.

Any plans to do a side by side with other noids on the market? not dyno but actual flow out of a bottle through a kit

more detailed pics

IMAG0893.jpg

IMAG0894.jpg

IMAG0895.jpg

IMAG0896.jpg

IMAG0897.jpg

IMAG0898.jpg

IMAG0899.jpg

IMAG0900.jpg

IMAG0901.jpg

IMAG0883.jpg

IMAG0884.jpg

Well there definitely the best looking solenoids I've ever seen :thumbsup: If I had those I would have to find another place to mount them other than under the tank....I would want everone to see them :cheerleader:

How's testing going, thought you were gonna contact me awhile back? Good Luck on testing..

Any chance of making it a NO NC 3-way valve? Might want to talk to Richard at aquamist if those reaction times are correct.

Any chance of making it a NO NC 3-way valve? Might want to talk to Richard at aquamist if those reaction times are correct.

I am in negotiations with a Nitrous company right now to purchase or lease the patents on my solenoids, that is all I can say. I will keep everyone informed

Nick,
Will they be able to be mounted in any direction, as normal solonoids are recommended to be either straight up, or straight down.
With the showerheads facing that direction, you could mount at about a 45 degree angle and it would head straight to the TBs.

interested in price on the little nitrous solenoids, i want to run a spray bar, a 40 hit on ecueditor.

Back