My new TopCase

For some reason I love this bike...the color...the set-up...oh damn- time to upgrade to a new busa:banghead: Thanks BOTS!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Glad I could help.. :rofl:
GNation2.JPG

Funniest thing about this is that this is pretty much the ugliest mod I've ever done, and I've had more questions about it and people wanting to do it! :rofl:

We are all getting old.. :laugh:

<---------------Jealous!!

Maybe next summer I'll have sidecases... :thumbsup:

Well at least I bought all this stuff to get ready for my ride to the bash only to find out I'm taking the truck.. So now none of you guys will see my fancy new topcase, and I don't have to worry about not bringing the seat cowl!

:thumbsup:

Oh yes we are lucky!

That was just mean and hurtful... :cry:

Well at least I bought all this stuff to get ready for my ride to the bash only to find out I'm taking the truck.. So now none of you guys will see my fancy new topcase, and I don't have to worry about not bringing the seat cowl!

Wow, I think you change your mind as much as a woman. Good thing you have the pink panties already. :rofl:

No ice cream? I'm not coming then!

Back