AAARGH ... I did it ... rear/luggage rack on Busa

OB_Animal

Registered
For those of you who can stand some shock, here's pics of the Hepco & Becker rear rack for the Busa.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=108867&a=796742&p=23753761
It mounts instead of the rear grab rail, so veeeeeery sturdy with those 4 large OEM bolts, it's powdercoated black and it feels like you could lift the Busa by it (and of course it's easily replaced by the grabrail again)!

For a topcase you can then use any of the 4 or 5 different topcases Hepco & Becker (German) has available and I went for their oldest/smallest design as it best fits the rest of the bike (if at all) in my eyes, but see for yourself:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=108867&a=796742&p=23753763

You wouldn't believe the comment I've received when riding with it last weekend, but hey, I can be a darn practical guy at times and am really satisfied with the utilitarian value.

OK, OK, put the grab rail back on instead 'cause even standing in the garage it hurt my eyes.

And I needed the top-case on my other bike anyway.

I went to the website but I cant figure out where Hepco & Barker is or how on eordrs their product. How do you do it?

Also, do you know where I can get little side wheels for my 'busa so it won't fall down if I lose my balance?

No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No! No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No! No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!No!

Hi all, does anyone know where i can get a rack and pannier set from, preferably to fit my Givi boxs. I have a K8 Busa. Thanks  
bowdown.gif

I'm glad to see the new folks using the search.
Great to see these old threads being read and added to! :thumbsup:

Back