My new tobin seats

Very nice leather you got there! Looking real good, and love the rotors...and you want me to compete with ya
rock.gif
I dont think so...to be continued when I get more $$$$ lol
smile.gif

DEFINENTLY STILL COOL...

I JUST LUV THEM......

HAD TO COME SEE THEM AGAIN....
smile.gif

i've been debating on this mod for a while and i think i am going to take the plunge and have the front seat done. i'm 6'2" and i hope i fit comfortably in the saddle, or it's back to the dealer for another stock seat. i'll post my review sometime in march when the weather is tolerable. to be continued........

Tobin doesn't have any extra stock seats, I have to send mine in. I wanted to keep mine, but no go  
sad.gif
 . Called my dealer and a replacement is $165  
wow.gif
, that's $16 more than the gel seat they offer ! So, I'll just send in my stock seat ! BUT when
down.gif
, that's the question
rock.gif
? Tobin promised me a 2 day turn around, You really can't ask for more than that  
beerchug.gif

Very nice leather you got there! Looking real good, and love the rotors...and you want me to compete with ya
rock.gif
smile.gif
i'm with you there bro, i am also in need of some major funding, haha
next on my list of mods...a nice set of pvm's 20 spokes...prob not untill next year though
sad.gif

you know how it is, with the wife and all, haha

rock.gif
smile.gif
i'm with you there bro, i am also in need of some major funding, haha
next on my list of mods...a nice set of pvm's 20 spokes...prob not untill next year though  
sad.gif

you know how it is, with the wife and all, haha
I guess I'll get them PVMs 20s first- $ should come together any day. Ill send ya some pics
smile.gif

Good taste BTW- bike looks good.

smile.gif

Tobin doesn't have any extra stock seats, I have to send mine in. I wanted to keep mine, but no go  
sad.gif
 . Called my dealer and a replacement is $165  
wow.gif
, that's $16 more than the gel seat they offer ! So, I'll just send in my stock seat ! BUT when
down.gif
, that's the question
rock.gif
? Tobin promised me a 2 day turn around, You really can't ask for more than that  
beerchug.gif
one word for you .... EBAY

Yeah its the devil but you can get seats on there all day long for 50-60 that are perfect tobin convert donors. I got one last month for like $30... so they are out there, just shop and wait for the right deal
cool.gif

Back