New Tobin Seat Arrives!!!

LoBusa

Registered
Just got my new seat from Tobin and I must say it looks FABULOUS!! The stitching color matches my bike perfect and looks great against the black seat!! Tobin does great work and is very professional and prompt in his service!! It was a pleasure doing business with him!!! He also did a seat for my friend Shawn's ZX12 and eventhough it's a Kawi, it looks great as well!

Tobin_seat_Busa.jpg

That looks great, LoBusa! They do a great job. I have to say that is another nice touch on an already sweet looking busa.

Give us the comparison between the comfort of your Corbin and the new Tobin. That is the only thing holding me back.

Those look sweet! Like Thinker62 requested... can you post a comparo between the two seats (make it 3, including the stock) please and thank you. Looks really nice though, and the colour seems to match bang on. What does it say on they Kawi seat??

Those look sweet! Like Thinker62 requested... can you post a comparo between the two seats (make it 3, including the stock) please and thank you. Looks really nice though, and the colour seems to match bang on. What does it say on they Kawi seat??
Thanks for the compliments guys!!! It does match perfectly and looks great!!! The Kawi seat says "Ple Tyme"... That's my club presidents club name... I'll post a closer pic of it so you can see it....

As far as comparison to the Corbin, I really can't say yet. I just got it last nite and took one ride on it. It feels fine. It is stiffer than the Corbin, but feels better than just the regular stock seat. It took me a while to get used to the Corbin when I first put it on, but it was comfortable. I am thinking it's going to be the same with the Tobin. I am going to do some twisties this weekend and for me, that will be the real test..... I do know that when I hit it hard last nite, the Tobin held my "butt" in place and there was no sliding back to the hump and that's a beautiful thing!!!!

Thanks again for the compliments!!!

LoBusa....

p.s. Sleeper, thanks honey!! YOU'VE GOT MAIL!

Tobin_seat_Kawi.jpg

Nice Lobusa, you should auction off your old seat to us animals here. Proceeds go to Captains Busa Fund !
biggrin.gif

Those look sweet!  Like Thinker62 requested... can you post a comparo between the two seats (make it 3, including the stock) please and thank you.   Looks really nice though, and the colour seems to match bang on.  What does it say on they Kawi seat??
Thanks for the compliments guys!!!  It does match perfectly and looks great!!!  The Kawi seat says "Ple Tyme"...  That's my club presidents club name...  I'll post a closer pic of it so you can see it....

As far as comparison to the Corbin, I really can't say yet.  I just got it last nite and took one ride on it.  It feels fine.  It is stiffer than the Corbin, but feels better than just the regular stock seat.  It took me a while to get used to the Corbin when I first put it on, but it was comfortable.  I am thinking it's going to be the same with the Tobin.  I am going to do some twisties this weekend and for me, that will be the real test.....  I do know that when I hit it hard last nite, the Tobin held my "butt" in place and there was no sliding back to the hump and that's a beautiful thing!!!!

Thanks again for the compliments!!!

LoBusa....

p.s.  Sleeper, thanks honey!!  YOU'VE GOT MAIL!
thanks Lo... I was thinkin' "Ple Tyme", wtf does "Ple" mean??? But now I get it.. the accent over the E adds SOOO much!
idea.gif
Thanks for the picture, cleared things right up! duh..

Anyway, looking forward to a future post on how you like the new seat.

thanks Lo... I was thinkin' "Ple Tyme", wtf does "Ple" mean??? But now I get it.. the accent over the E adds SOOO much!
idea.gif
Thanks for the picture, cleared things right up! duh..

Anyway, looking forward to a future post on how you like the new seat.
You are too funny Haywood!!! It's kind of a "ple" on words!! (LOL) Everytime he gets on his bike, it's play time!!! That's how he got the nickname!!! He is off the hook on that Kawi!!

I'll get back to you after really getting the feel of the seat... Oh, and sorry guys... I'm hanging on to the Corbin.... for now.....
tounge.gif

Back