New Tobin Seat Arrives!!!

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'><span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Lo-Lo-Lo Your Bus Quickly on the Scene, Rapidly-Rapidly-Rapidly-Rapidly, Tobin on Lo's machine!!!</span></span></span>

Lo, seat looks awesome...What else can I say....  Now the question is how long does my little tune stick in your head...

Looks perfect, good choice...

Rev

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078943838 -->

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'><span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Lo-Lo-Lo Your Bus Quickly on the Scene, Rapidly-Rapidly-Rapidly-Rapidly, Tobin on Lo's machine!!!</span></span></span>

Lo, seat looks awesome...What else can I say.... Now the question is how long does my little tune stick in your head...

Looks perfect, good choice...

Rev
Took my slow behind a few minutes to figure out that went to ROW-ROW-ROW your boat... duh!! You are hilarious Rev!!!

Thanks!!
ices_rofl.gif

Lo.....you, quite possibly have the most beautiful busa on the planet. Major bling!

I've been traveling for most of the last 2 months so haven't posted much, but its nice to come back to the board and see such an awesome pic. So, when you and the Kaw run the twistees.....do you see him in your rear view mirror or does he see you in his?

Ride safe and God bless YOU.

Lo.....you, quite possibly have the most beautiful busa on the planet. Major bling!

I've been traveling for most of the last 2 months so haven't posted much, but its nice to come back to the board and see such an awesome pic. So, when you and the Kaw run the twistees.....do you see him in your rear view mirror or does he see you in his?

Thanks Babuski and welcome back!!

I have put alot of money and love into my bike!!!!!! As far as the Kawi thing... There's quite a few Kawi's that I put in my rearview, but I'd be lying if I said that Shawn's (Ple Tyme) was one of them!! He is a rider for real!!! He rides hard in the twisties.. late braking, knee draggin' and then CRAZY haulass speed in the straights... (wheelies in between) We go at it, but I would be remiss to say that I am always in the lead.... (only sometimes!)

Thanks again for the compliments and God bless you too!!!

LoBusa

LoBusa. Can you post a pic of yourself, so if i pass you on the street I can recognize you.
tounge.gif
Now i know live on a different coast, but i am trying to satisfy the Boards insatiable appetite for pics!!
laugh.gif

Thanks busabruh...... Here's an old pic that I'm sure has circulated around here before.... Oh and by the way..... Your avatar is hilarious!!! "Cocaine is a powerful drug"...... (LOL)

Lo_Mt._Diablo_6.jpg

Lo.....you, quite possibly have the most beautiful busa on the planet.  Major bling!

I've been traveling for most of the last 2 months so haven't posted much, but its nice to come back to the board and see such an awesome pic.  So, when you and the Kaw run the twistees.....do you see him in your rear view mirror or does he see you in his?

I have put alot of money and love into my bike!!!!!!  As far as the Kawi thing...  There's quite a few Kawi's that I put in my rearview, but I'd be lying if I said that Shawn's (Ple Tyme) was one of them!!  He is a rider for real!!!  He rides hard in the twisties.. late braking, knee draggin' and then CRAZY haulass speed in the straights...  (wheelies in between) We go at it, but I would be remiss to say that I am always in the lead.... (only sometimes!)

LoBusa
OK, I haven't told this story publicly, but now seems to be the time.....

Last year at Laguna, Lori and Shawn led a bunch of us Busa riders on a tour.  Lori led the bunch, and Shawn pulled up the rear. The tour took all day, and took us on some great twisties and culminated at the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fran, where a couple more of Lo's crew met up with us.

When it was time to go head back to Salinas (~80 miles I think), several of us asked if we had to stick together. It was a straight expressway shot. Some of us wanted to open them up a bit. So they said OK. We all road in formation till we hit the expressway entrance.  It was probably 7:00 or so, and there was still plenty of traffic. We all couldn't get on at the same time. So group number one got on and got going. Lori and her bunch were in Group 2.  I was right behind in Group 3, but a couple of us got caught behind some traffic. My lunatic friend from Chicago got around the traffic and joined Lori's group.

Owen and I tried to catch up to Group 2. We were cruising at 120 and pushing it when traffic would allow. I was new to splitting lanes, but we were doing it like the cars were standing still. I kept thinking that we would catch them around the next corner, but they weren't anywhere in site.

By chance we met up with Lo's sister on her ZX-12 and she road with us. I was impressed at how fast she was willing to ride, and she was supposed to be the conservative one.

Anyway, remember Group 1 that entered the expressway first? And this is a true story! Lori's crew, along with Elton from Chicago, passed them up, stopped for gas, got back on the expressway and passed them up again. We also stopped for gas, and by the time we reached the hotel, their engines were already cool. Believe me, I checked.

So my conclusion....I don't know how fast they were going, but I do know that it was FAST. This crew RIDES! Make no mistake about it.

G

Golden_Gate_Group_640.jpg

Looking good Lo ... the Tobin seat is absolutely one of the best mods for functionality and looks that I've done on my Busa. He got the colors of your stitching just right!

DJ

Looking good Lo ... the Tobin seat is absolutely one of the best mods for functionality and looks that I've done on my Busa. He got the colors of your stitching just right!

DJ
Thanks DJ, I can't wait to see pix of yours on your bike!!!
biggrin.gif
Tobin sent me a color chart and I was able to pick the color myself!!!

I bought a gel seat within a week after owning a busa not knowing bout tobins seats... now I see them everywhere and I'm thinkin I want one!!!!!
wink.gif

Anyway, remember Group 1 that entered the expressway first? And this is a true story! Lori's crew, along with Elton from Chicago, passed them up, stopped for gas, got back on the expressway and passed them up again. We also stopped for gas, and by the time we reached the hotel, their engines were already cool. Believe me, I checked.

So my conclusion....I don't know how fast they were going, but I do know that it was FAST. This crew RIDES! Make no mistake about it.

G
Dex looks great Lo. Can't wait until July. I'm ready to head out that way again.

Thinker I was the same boat. I hit the on ramp just behind Lo and her gang only to be passed by them later down the road.
down.gif

Lobusa, what is the url for the tobin seats, and what are you and Shawn doing tonight, I have to do sound for Petty Pablo at Parlermo's in San Jo on 2nd st right behind the B-Hive, hit me on the private.

Lo.....you, quite possibly have the most beautiful busa on the planet.  Major bling!

I've been traveling for most of the last 2 months so haven't posted much, but its nice to come back to the board and see such an awesome pic.  So, when you and the Kaw run the twistees.....do you see him in your rear view mirror or does he see you in his?

I have put alot of money and love into my bike!!!!!!  As far as the Kawi thing...  There's quite a few Kawi's that I put in my rearview, but I'd be lying if I said that Shawn's (Ple Tyme) was one of them!!  He is a rider for real!!!  He rides hard in the twisties.. late braking, knee draggin' and then CRAZY haulass speed in the straights...  (wheelies in between) We go at it, but I would be remiss to say that I am always in the lead.... (only sometimes!)

LoBusa
OK, I haven't told this story publicly, but now seems to be the time.....

Last year at Laguna, Lori and Shawn led a bunch of us Busa riders on a tour.  Lori led the bunch, and Shawn pulled up the rear. The tour took all day, and took us on some great twisties and culminated at the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fran, where a couple more of Lo's crew met up with us.

When it was time to go head back to Salinas (~80 miles I think), several of us asked if we had to stick together. It was a straight expressway shot. Some of us wanted to open them up a bit. So they said OK. We all road in formation till we hit the expressway entrance.  It was probably 7:00 or so, and there was still plenty of traffic. We all couldn't get on at the same time. So group number one got on and got going. Lori and her bunch were in Group 2.  I was right behind in Group 3, but a couple of us got caught behind some traffic. My lunatic friend from Chicago got around the traffic and joined Lori's group.

Owen and I tried to catch up to Group 2. We were cruising at 120 and pushing it when traffic would allow. I was new to splitting lanes, but we were doing it like the cars were standing still. I kept thinking that we would catch them around the next corner, but they weren't anywhere in site.

By chance we met up with Lo's sister on her ZX-12 and she road with us. I was impressed at how fast she was willing to ride, and she was supposed to be the conservative one.

G
Thinker......who was Swan ridin with......crazy riders inc or the other crews.

Lo, I am going to have to revert to the language I used in High School. I hope you don't mind.

Damn, Gurl..... YOu look Gooder than a muhfuc$%!!!! '

At my age now I must say. Damn girl you finer than a muthafu$%!!
laugh.gif

Great Pic! I won't pass you by!
wink.gif

Dexter couldn't look better! I swear, everything you do to your Busa is perfection!

I love the Tobin seat, but I'm so comfy on mine and worry about that cushion on the back, wondering if it pushes you in to the tank too much? I don't even come close to the hump, but I'm worried that the Tobin will make me feel like I can't sit like I normally do...please give everyone your impression of how the ride feels after a few twisties...

BTW...glad Thinker shared that story...has to make you proud Lo!!!
biggrin.gif

Back