My new tail tidy

Looks great!!!

I agree with djsin and thought that license plate was a billboard!
Actually I thought that it was a billboard that read, when translated, 'Stewart, are you okay?' Check it out and read it slowly. :laugh:

Only 10 types of people understand binary - Those who do and those who don't..........

That's good! :whistle: :rofl:

Thats def the first thing to do to her when you get her home. I thought you where just covering up your plate so no one could see it. Ya I guess the plate does suck ha!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

If it was my bike I would stick a 7"x5" plate on it. Ive never been pulled with one that size. The law is a nonsense here in the UK.

I am currently looking to either tastefully cut down or fit a plate hanger on my own 2007 UK Busa and it will be having a 7"x5" plate.

I must agree though the pipes have to go........too big.

Vindy.

Do you have to fab your own plates there? Thats horrible think is chance none at all. They can't catch ya
Posted via Mobile Device

Plates in the UK have to be a specific size with a specific font and a specific spacing. They are not allowed to have honeycombs or ghosted images etc and are supposed to have the name of the manufacturer on them too. Its an absolute nonsense designed so that the Police and speed cameras can get a good look at it.....thats it. They may well argue that its not the case but it is.

Well that is just unfortunate..........cos I dont care.!

I thought removing my mud flap was a good mod, yours looks good too. I am with the rest of the world, those plates are a joke! Anyway, even though i have an aftermarket exhaust system, I for one do like the look of the stock exhaust, plus if you ever drop it those cans will offer a lot of protection.

Looks great.. minus the wind sail you have attached to the back... but just think if you ever run out of gas you could attach that thing to the bike and use wind power to get there..

As for the exhaust.. I love my M4 dual set up.. sounds great.. loud but not obnoxious. Plus it's not to harmful on the ol pocketbook.

Back