My new tail tidy

qpddd

Bits and Bytes user
Donating Member
Registered
Just fitted my new tail tidy so I thought I'd share some pictures with my "Org" friends :)

Before, During and after. Wish I could leave it looking like the during picture.

Tony :)

:beerchug:

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Looks a lot better!!! Its a shame you have to run such a large number plate! Now its time to loose the big A$$ cans!!!:thumbsup:

By the way you got the best color for 08 too!!! You can mod them by making them shorter! I just said F'it and got a system the same day I bought the bike!!! Lost +30lbs.

Miss the English Roads, but REALLY don't miss those idiotically huge number plates.

Looks like you did the best you could with it though.

Thats the UK for you full of silly rules. Small plate = The Police stopping you :(

Gonna look at exhausts today on-line I have my flexable friend tucked away in my wallet so my wife doesn't spot it :lol: I want another "twin" exhaust and not one that ends up on one side. Are there many products out there to choose from?

Gonna look at exhausts today on-line I have my flexable friend tucked away in my wallet so my wife doesn't spot it :lol: I want another "twin" exhaust and not one that ends up on one side. Are there many products out there to choose from?
Yoshimura Slip-Ons, M4 slip-ons, etc.

Thats one think I didn't like about most of Europe, the monstrosity plates you have to use.

For dual rear cans I looked at Blue Flame and Scorpion Stubby's (Street Extreme - best price from BikeBitz in UK). I chose the latter as I like the small size and big bore exit. Would have liked a custom one off drain pipes in black with chrome tips but don't have the funds. No photo's yet to arrive as Scorpion's manu. machinery broke.

Back