My new tail project...some plastic surgery

You might want to get some hyperlights for that tail. Nobody behind you is going to see the brake lights in the day time. I did a HB undertail on a friends CBR. The leds aren't very bright. From 75 ft we couldn't see the brake lights at all. The rest of the body kit we ordered from HB was junk. I will never buy HB again.

I glad yours turn out good though. :beerchug:

make sure to let your buddies know the lights are dim so they don't rear end you.. thats if they can catch you.. :laugh:

I have the same under tail, love the looks, hate the lights.

It is my regulator for my twin rocket boosters...They only put them on the fastest Hayabusas...Red/Black. :laugh:

I have the same thing on my black and silver so it must be the fastest!!! :poke:

Undertail looks great. I put the same one on as the first mod I did. Love the look but wish the LED's were a little brighter during the daytime.

clean install. I just hate the fact that you've got to hack up stock pieces. You would think they would improve the design to be a complete replacement unit. Get a fender now so you don't chip the undertail. :thumbsup:

looks great.:beerchug: so, it seems like a good product? looking at investing in one, but heard mixed stories about different brands. how well does it fit & color match? did it come with a signal intergrator?

After research, I found the Hot Bodies to be the best for ease of install. Color matches perfect. Fit is perfect. Everything included for lights.

Attached is a picture I took this morning with more light. I recommend the Hot Bodies undertail.

Attachments

• Hayabusa_Jeff.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 131
Nice! Are you planning on putting the license plate on the swingarm, rear passenger peg or drilling into to the new undertail?

Nice! Are you planning on putting the license plate on the swingarm, rear passenger peg or drilling into to the new undertail?

Still trying to decide that one...probably not on the rear peg as I ride two up sometime. Most likely drill into the undertail.

Still trying to decide that one...probably not on the rear peg as I ride two up sometime. Most likely drill into the undertail.

just get you a plate relocator that attaches to the rear axle i wouldnt drill into the undertail, get on ebay i got mine cheap, and its real clean i'll take some pics when i get home tonight and post so you can see. here is alink to the one i got it's PC black

eBay Motors: Suzuki Hayabusa License Plate Relocator Tag GSXR 1300 (item 180340434272 end time Apr-04-09 16:51:07 PDT)

:thumbsup:

Back