My New Car!!!

That's def a stocker! No biggie though you've got plenty of options for your next mod! I started with a GT3076R upgrade with all the plumbing and internals which pushed around 500WHP and then upgraded to the GT35R and man did she move! :thumbsup: Sometimes I wish I would have kept her in my stable. :banghead:

Looks like I need to get more turbo knowledge and money, the Busa is gonna be mad:whistle:

It's a fun little car for sure. I AutoX'd them for a while and had a blast. Get on the forums and research, lots of great info for them. I would take it to the dyno for a baseline and practice on the dragstrip to get your driving down. The sky is the limit with mods....just depends how fast you want to go... :beerchug:

It's a fun little car for sure. I AutoX'd them for a while and had a blast. Get on the forums and research, lots of great info for them. I would take it to the dyno for a baseline and practice on the dragstrip to get your driving down. The sky is the limit with mods....just depends how fast you want to go... :beerchug:

Just joined NASIOC last night, on Rauzers reccomendation. There is defiently tons of mods for these things:thumbsup:

just snag yourself a nice hks exhaust and downpipe, an hks bov, and a reflash from cobb. you'll be good to go.

just snag yourself a nice hks exhaust and downpipe, an hks bov, and a reflash from cobb. you'll be good to go.

2/3's of the way there. Just meet the previous owner of the car at a cruise in. Seems it has a stage 2 setup in there, but i need an access port to do it. May just go get a tune for what's in now. This thing is a can of worms, not necessarily a bad can, but a can none the less. I didnt wanna HAVE to do much if anything to this car, but it happens

Had a stage 2 tune, new knowledge tells me its the stock map now, which means that with the downpipe it needs a tune. Nearest 2 tuners are 3.5 hours away, in different directions :banghead:

watch when upping the boost levels. these engines go boom.

I would be very hesitant to listen to any one that talks about a car having stage one this and stange 4 that. Usually they just see something on ebay and buy it just because it says a higher stage. Never taking into account the actual benifits, specifications of the object. Like a clutch for example. Loads of people say something like they have a stage 3 clutch. That says nothing about what it actually is.

On a side note. I believe only Mopar has different "Stage" upgrades you can get from factory. Refering to the SRT-4

Last edited:
Im looking to get it back to stock boost, if its not, i think it is tho, with a nice tune for the exhaust. I want it to last:please:

With the mods you listed the boost shouldnt have changed. The Cobb AP flash for those mods would just change your air/fuel. I'm unsure if tuners would even raise the psi on a stock turbo.

I'm running a Blouch Dom 3, 850cc injectors, fuel pump, APS 70mm intake, APS FMIC, Cobb catted DP and Invidia catback. It's been tuned by Jorge (arguably one of the best AP tuners in the country). The 07's have a tendency to explode pistons so he wont tune over 19psi of boost with the stock pistons. As it sits now I'm at 351hp at the wheels and around 350tq and it's very drivable.

I'm currently putting together parts for my next build that will happen around tax time. New forged pistons, UEL headers/uppipe/EWG, Killer B oil pickup (stock one is weak on these cars), Invidia catless DP, retune, and debating on better cams. Like you said, there's a ton of stuff out there for them. Find a reputable garage/tuner and go from there. I use IAG in Westminster, MD.

A car like that that made it to upstate NY without any wintertime on it..Hmmm I wonder if one of the soldiers heading up to Fort Drum traded it in for a 4x4:laugh:

Back