MY NEW 08 BUSA IS HERE

Congrats on the new Machine...... She looks really purddy....
Be carefull.....

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing more....and more pics.
ThumbsUp.gif

Glad to see it is in!

Looks great and will look even better with the Marvics!

laugh.gif
i have black pazzo clutch and brake levers on order from local friend , they black with gold adjusters. spoke with tapeworks yesterday and i am awaiting the arrival for a matte black kanji to cover up the gold one. i sent them pics of the logo to scan in..

MY local dealer got another one in just like mine, that makes 3 new 08 busa's from one shop...this was is silver and black identical to mine i pics posted ...will get pics of them together soon.. cool news it is my best friend that picked this one up. no one tocuhed this one either.. we uncrated it and assembled in the back of the dealership.. this dealer is great..went the extra mile to cater to me and my buddy.. thanks big4cycle
scoot

I can empathize with the "cant sleep" thing like most... did you set your cot up out in the garage to watch it the first night?
lol...

Congrats and take your time learning the new bike

to be totally honest with you i wanted too.. i can not remember being this excited over a new bike... i sure looked at it more then once before i got in bed ..sounds funny but i feel like a 30yr old child on christmas day..

Back