MY NEW 08 BUSA IS HERE

scoot

Registered
GOT MY NEW TOY THIS MORNING..WENT WITH SILVER AND BLACK....PICS ARE ON THE TRAILER DIDNT EVEN RIDE IT HOME...NO ONE TOUCHED BUT ME...DID EVERYTHING AND THE BIKE DID NOT HAVE BOLTS FOR WINDSCREEN AND MIRRORS..BLOCK OFFS ARE ON ORDER AS WELL AS PAZZO BRAKE LEVERS. BEEN TAKING OFF DECALS AND WARNING STICKERS , WILL POST MORE PICS AT LATER DATE.. BEEN UP ALL NIGHT AND DAY WAITING, I AM LIKE A LITTLE KID AGAIN...SPEED IS KING AND SPEED KILLS RIDE ANYTHING ELSE AND LIVE FOREVER ,LONG LIVE THE FALCON CONGRATS SUZUKI ON AN AWESOME BIKE..

08busa_1.1.jpg

Congrats! Did you have to travel a good distance to get the bike? Just wondering because riding it home the first time is part of the joy!

Also, be careful of those straps. Probably just the angle of the photo, but looks like they are close to rubbing the fairing. Wouldn't want that to happen to your brand new baby.

Enjoy!

just out of curiosity whats your location... my understanding is the dealers got 1 bike... then they will start tricklin in after that... just trying to find out is this the 2nd wave.. I hope

straps were not even close to bike...it was really close drive....hometown dealer , location southern indiana and this is the 2nd one my dealer received and thy are getting another one on tuesday morning..same color...1st was blue...

My Dealer stated that all dealers will get one each to bgin with however platinum dealers may get the opportunity to have two, one after the first is sold. I guess luck was on my side...

Got my 600 mile service today at 575 miles, now 8000 rpm until 1000 miles. Pulled a tight u-turn on US-1 in front of traffic, twisted the throttle, lifted the front while sideways in the turn, straightened out while lifing and turning, went to second at 8k rpm and let her back down onto two wheels at 80 mph.

Oh, I love this bike.

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

"Congrats! Did you have to travel a good distance to get the bike? Just wondering because riding it home the first time is part of the joy! "

IMHO about the worst thing you can do to a new motor is take it for a hiway cruise ,I'd trailer mine home too and break it in right

more then likely new bike will not be ridden unitl i get my marvic wheels for it and new exhaust . that way the stock parts will be new when i get done with the bike down the road ...who knows its been raining for 2-3 days now. so cant ride but i am itching to do so..
laugh.gif

Back