My morning - kinda funny

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
So this morning I'm sitting in the living room watching the news when I hear my boy(20months) on the intercom. He sounds like he is in a great mood, saying his usual "dadda" "momma" and other jibberish. Time to get him out of his crib so he doesn't start gettin mad and waking everyone else up. I arrived at his closed door and *sniff,sniff* OH GOD!!!! That is the most foul smell ever!!!!!! Well, I've come this far so there's no turning back now. I opened the door and just about pass out from the horrid smell. And there it is, the source of the stinch, standing there with a big smile on his face. I couldn't help but laugh between the gags. I ran and got the camera phone for a quick photo op
laugh.gif
Of course he got mad when I didn't take him out of his crib right away so he was crying for the picture.

seth__Small_.jpg

Oh my, with four of my own, I have seen that before. Almost gagged just thinking about it!

That's got blackmail written all over it later in life!
laugh.gif

If THAT doesn't inspire you to never had kids.

--Wag--

eek2.gif
crazy.gif
flush.gif
I've heard of that and w/ 4 kids of my own 14, 7, 6, and 2. Has not happened YET!!! And I THINK I'm out of the woods.
laugh.gif

It is amazing how they can puke, spit, pee, and do do on you and you can keep loving them.
beerchug.gif

Back